The essence of interior design will always be about people and how they live. It is about the realities of what makes for an attractive, civilized, meaningful environment, not about fashion or what’s in or what’s out.
Erga delivers creative interior solutions that combine design and functionality, using the latest technology, working closely with the client throughout the design process, exploring every possibility and assessing the best option.
Erga follows a collaborative and interactive process to create exceptional environments that meet clients’ needs using traditional, custom and modern elements to create harmonious designs.
What We Offer
The key to great design is capturing the spirit of the client and the essence of the space.
- General furniture concept layouts
- 3D views that cover all areas in ID scope of work.
- Material mood boards that work as a guideline for the finishes.
- Furniture Layout
- Outline Specification
- All layout plans & elevations showing masonry
- Elevations & sections showing the used materials and finishes.
- Floor finishes plan with different materials used.
- Composite plans showing AC, lights & all MEP in detail.
- Lighting and electrical plans.
- Door schedule and elevations/details and ironmongery schedule
- Metal and woodwork sections in detail showing all particular designs.
- Fixed furniture layout plans.
- Detail drawings of all fixed cabinets and millwork items.
- All fixtures selection booklet inclusive of architectural lighting selection, sanitary, hardware, and accessories.
- BOQ and specifications set forth in detail the requirements for the construction of the project.
This package will include a selection of all furniture, fabrics wall coverings, accessories, and curtains, but may also include custom-designed furniture and millwork. The furnishings can include a variety of other items such as decorative accessories.
The FFE package will consist of:
- Referenced and coded FFE layout plan
- A3 book/binder format, with reduced furniture plans, spec sheet per item, finishes, and materials.
- Quantities schedule of furniture and accessories.