“Science can amuse and fascinate us all, but it is engineering that changes the world.”
Scientists study the world as it is; engineers create the world that has never been.
In Erga, the engineering departments are here to support the architect to submit a totally completed project ready for construction. These departments are also available to provide their services independently from the other services. Erga is in the service of the client whenever the need is.
What We Offer
This stage consists of presenting a basic concept with sufficient information that includes the following:
- Structural report.
- Mechanical: HVAC, fire protection & plumbing report.
- Electrical : power & low Current system (LCS) report.
The detailed drawings that are submitted to the client at that stage include, but are not limited to:
- Structural Drawings.
- HVAC Drawings.
- Fire Protection Drawings.
- Plumbing Drawings.
- Lighting and Power Drawings.
- Low Current System Drawings.
Tender documents are provided in this stage in soft copies and include, but are not limited to:
- Engineering tender drawings.
- Bills of quantities (priced) and technical specifications with vendors list.
- Instructions to tenders with requested forms (Form of tender and appendices, form of agreement, form of bonds/bid bonds, performance bonds and advance payment).
- General and particular conditions of contract.
- BMS if required.
Explore Our Work
Over the last 40 years, we’ve been awarded nearly 4000 awards for design excellence and have placed high in nearly every industry ranking.